October Ipsy Glambag

Happy Monday, hope you guys had a great weekend. Today I will be telling you about what I will be receiving in my October ipsy glam bag. First off let's talk about the bag I really like the mask print that it has on it but not a really big fan of the color red wish it was all black or vice versa the bag black and zipper red. Next, we have SLMISSGLAM l50 lilac sparkle eye blender which I'm always excited to get a brush in my bag. BEAUANIQ BEAUTY blush serum in sunset never tried anything from this brand and I'm not really into cream blushes so I know I won't have any use for it. GRACE & STELLA  blackhead removal mask, once again never tried this brand so I'm excited to try this mask because it's always good to take care of your skin as you age. Now we have TARTE shape tape contour concealer and lastly, we have  SO SUSAN color trip high-intensity color pigment in mysterious and again I won't have any use for this because I hate pigments. If you don't know about ipsy, ipsy is a monthly subscription box well is not a box but its a bag lol it goes for $10 a month for 4-5 deluxe size products. Just recently they came out with ipsy glam bag plus this one is $25 a month for full-size products but it's not for new members only for existing ones which some members are very excited for. As always I will leave links down below if you want to sign up or just check it out for yourself and also I will leave my referral link if you want to sign up through me. Until next time!!!


Comments

Popular Posts