Garnier Fructis Smoothing TREAT 1 MINUTE MASK


Happy Monday!!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend! Today's review is about a 1-minute hair mask yup you heard right a 1-minute hair mask I'm talking about the Garnier Fructis Smoothing TREAT 1 minute hair mask Avocado extract. We all wish our hair was silky smooth and perfect but that's only in our dreams. I received a sample from Pinchme I loved the results so much that I went to my local Walmart and purchase a full size and ever since then I've been using it. Let me tell you a bit about this product, you can use it 3 ways the first one is 
• As a mask: after shampoo, apply onto wet hair and leave on for 1 minute 
• As a conditioner
• As a leave-in: Apply to damp hair for frizz control & lasting smoothness 
No silicones, No parabens, No artificial colorants, Yes Vegan Formula, Yes 94% Biodegradable Formula
The hair mask goes for $2.97 for the 3.4 fl oz and 13.5 fl oz for $4.49 at Walmart.
I use it is as a leave-in mask and the results are amazing my hair is so smooth and frizz free, I have a lot of hair and it's also thick so I apply a generous amount to it. It doesn't leave your hair oil at all
I was scared of that and was ready to put my hair in a ponytail the following morning because I have had try mask that did that to my hair. If you're looking for a hair mask that doesn't take long and outstanding results I really recommend you checking out the Garnier Fructis Smoothing Treat 1 minute hair mask you won't be disappointed! I will leave a link to the product below. 

Comments

Popular Posts