July GLAM BAG + Redeem Points

Happy Monday!!!
Today i want to show you guys what i got in my July glam bag plus some extra goodies i got for redeeming my points. So let start with the two sheet mask by frecipe one of them is pomegranate firming mask and the other one is acai berry calming mask, next we have POP peak performance brow pencil. Smashbox Cosmetics always on liquid in STEPPING OUT which i already love!!!
ITTSE matte eyeshadow in CHANGING TO FLATS, Bellapierre Cosmetics banana setting powder in medium which i think it might be a bit dark for me but will see, So now on to what i got for redeeming my points.
The extra goodies i received  are the BUXOM va-va plump liquid lipstick in WINE TIME 
i very excited for this lipstick always wanted to try buxom lipstick, next we have WANDER BEAUTY baggage claim gold eye masks. DR LILI FAN PROBIOTIC SKINCARE probiotic eye repair cream and lastly we have SLMISSGLAM n15 eyeshadow brush! who doesn't love getting brushes in their subscription bag because I DO lol. I will leave my referral link down below incase you want to sign up or check what ipsy is all about. Till next time!!!





Comments

Popular Posts