Review TIME!!!




 Hello, fellow bloggers happy Monday!!! This post is way overdue this post will be my review on the samples that I've been testing for over two months now. I'm super bad at this blog thing so sorry... 
Let's start with Star curtain string lights it has 8 Modes,12 Stars, Waterproof and Linkable String Lights with RF Remote I'm just in love with these lights as well as my kids. I really like that it has different modes so you can choose the one that is just right for you as well as the dimmer part. Really excited for Xmas to come around because I will be putting these lights in my living room and my boys will probably be mad at me for taking their night lights out of their room lol. The Deep Bathroom Basket Shower Caddy is still in the same place those suction cups really do hold up very well and sturdy. Have nothing bad to say about this product is a 5 star in my book. I love the extra space it gives me. Heinz real mayonnaise is so creamy and delicious, it's a different taste than Bestfoods mayonnaise. if your a mayo person you should really check out the Heinz real mayonnaise its life-changing lol I don't think I will go back to Bestfoods mayo. And lastly, we have the Downy Unstopables I received three samples and after those samples were gone I had to purchase a full-size bottle of it, the scent does linger around for a while but I don't think it lasts for 12 weeks as it claims. I have repurchased twice already so you can say I really enjoy this product. Hoping to try a new scent next time. I hope this helps someone in some way to make their decision if they been wanting to try out any of these products out as always I hope you guys have a wonderful Monday and until next time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts